What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is NOT a cookie?
It's not a virus, not a Trojan, no worm, no spam, no spyware, or pop-up windows.
What information stores a cookie?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank data, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they store are of a technical character, statistical, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with the Chrome browser and try to browse the same web with the Firefox browser, you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the information to the browser, not the person. What kind of cookies exist?
- Technical cookies: They are the most elementary and allow, among other things, to know when a human or automated application is browsing, when a registered anonymous user is browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analysis cookies: Collect information about the type of navigation you are making, the sections you most use, consulted products, time limit of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on their navigation, their country of origin, language, etc.
What are our own and third party cookies?
The own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third party cookies. This website uses the following cookies:
This website uses analytics services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze how users use the website and improve the usability of the website, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics, is an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., The user can consult here the type of cookies used by Google. Social media cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing sopregal.com for example, when you use the sopregal.com content sharing button on some social network. Below you have information about the cookies of social media that this website uses in its own cookies policies:
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not just remove, also block, in general or particular for a specific domain. To remove cookies from a website you must go to the settings of your browser and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to deletion.
- Cookie configuration for Google
- Cookie configuration for Apple Safari
- Cookie configuration for Internet Explorer
- Cookie configuration for Mozilla Firefox
More information about cookies