gourmetotero.com is a project by Sopregal SL, whose is CIF: B27431154.
Among the values we identify with is transparency, so we want you to know from the beginning that the privacy of your data is very important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use them. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over thirteen years may register at gourmetotero.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case shall data concerning the professional, economic or intimacy of other family members be collected from the minor without their consent.
If you are under thirteen years of age and have accessed this website without warning your parents you should not register as a user.
This website respects and cares for the personal data of users. As a user you must know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share personal information from our users with anyone except to comply with the law or if we count on your express authorization.
Gourmet Otero has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, for the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the LOPD Development Regulations. It also complies with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Physical Persons (GDP), as well as with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Responsible Identity: Sopregal SL
- Commercial name: Gourmet Otero
- NIF/CIF: B27431154
- Address: National Highway 634 (km 621), 27840 Vilalba (Lugo)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Manufacture of meat products of all kinds
For the purposes of the above-mentioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data you send us through the web forms will be processed by “Web users and subscribers”.
For the processing of data from our users, we implement all the technical and organisational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles to apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that conform to the requirements of the new European data protection regulations:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you previously with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request strictly necessary data regarding the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limiting conservation time: the data will be kept for no more time than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and remove those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure proper security of personal data and ensure confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or misuse of our users' data by third parties.
How did we get your data?
The personal data we deal with in Gourmet Otero comes from:
- Contact form
- Subscription form
- Comments on blog
- Application form for services
- Sales form
What are your rights when you give us your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not in Gourmet Otero we are dealing with personal data that concerns me.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the data subject
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose to treatment
- Request data portability
The interested parties may access to your personal data, as well as to request rectification inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, interested parties may apply for limitation the processing of your data, in which case i will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may opposition to the processing of your data. Sopregal SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that you are not compliant with, that you have provided us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- Treatment is done by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
The interested parties shall also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them violates the Regulations.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In Gourmet Otero there are different systems of capture of personal information and deal with the information provided to us by interested persons for the following purpose by each capture system (formularies):
- Contact form: We request the following personal data: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of gourmetotero.com users. For example, we can use such data to respond to your request and respond to the doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the processing of your personal data, issues relating to the legal texts included on the web, as well as any other queries you may have and which are not subject to the conditions of recruitment. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on Interdomain servers within the EU.
- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, facilitated by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. Electronic newsletters or newsletters are managed by Mailchimp. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on Mailchimp servers outside the EU in the USA. Mailchimp is hosted by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available hereapproved by the European Committee on Data Protection.
- High form for blog comments: To comment on the publications of the gourmetotero.com blog it is required that the user be released through this form. In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, Website. Once discharged, the user will be able to make as many comments as he wishes and give an answer to the above. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on Interdomain servers within the EU.
- Sales form: The user has different forms of purchase subject to the contracting conditions specified in for each product or service where you will be required contact and payment data such as: Name, surname, DNI, email, telephone, full address. Payment data will be collected and managed by the payment gateway used by the web.
There are other purposes in which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Gourmet Otero can have a presence on social networks. The processing of the data carried out by people who follow on the social networks of the official gourmetotero.com pages will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user of Sopregal SL. It will treat your data in order to properly manage your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of Gourmet Otero. As well as for any other purpose that the norms of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
According to the general European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Sopregal SL (Gourmet Otero) with domicile in Carretera Nacional 634 (km 621), 27840 Vilalba (Lugo) will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to Users of the web and subscribers.
Gourmet Otero, does not sell, rent or give personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be carried out with other professionals, in such cases, users will be required to inform about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
The remarketing function allows us to reach people who have visited gourmetotero.com previously and associate a given audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method to get users who have visited our site to do so again.
As a gourmetotero.com user I inform you that I am collecting information for this remarketing function at gourmetotero.com.
The information we collect from this feature is collected by Facebook cookies. You can know the data collected by these cookies in the following privacy policies of each service.
If you don't want your information collected by these cookies, you can disable the use of Google cookies through the Google Ad Settings. You can also disable the use of third-party cookies through the Network Advertising Initiative disqualification page.
This type of services allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. Interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the user's privacy settings in each social network. In the event that a service is installed to interact with social networks, it is possible that, although users do not use the service, the service collects web traffic data related to the pages in which they are installed.
At gourmetotero.com we use Facebook ads, the Facebook advertising platform, which allows us to create campaigns and ads. By generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
- Demographic data (age, sex, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy online and other channels
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested to it, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent agrees to the execution of the subscription contract.
Also the contracting of products and services according to the corresponding terms and conditions.
The categories of data being treated are identifying data.
No special protected categories of data are treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be retained:
- As long as the business relationship is maintained.
- Until his removal is requested by the person concerned.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 years.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, gourmetotero.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytic service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help gourmetotero.com analyze the use of website users. The information generated by the cookie about your use of gourmetotero.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on the U.S. servers.
Hosting: Interdominiums, with domicile in Spain. Learn more at https://interdominios.com (Cloud Builders S.A.). Interdomains treats data in order to perform their hosting services to Sopregal SL
Web platform: PrestaShop SA, with address in France. Learn more at https://prestashop.com/ (PrestaShop SA). PrestaShop SA deals with the data in order to perform its web platform services to Sopregal SL
When browsing gourmetotero.com you can collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among non-identifiable data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- Facebook inside
We use this information to analyze trends, manage the site, track user movements around the site and collect demographic information on our user base as a whole.
Secret and data security
it is committed to the use and processing of the personal included data of the users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of the data, as well as to comply with their obligation to keep them and to adapt all measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in full and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, is totally encrypted or encrypted.
gourmetotero.com cannot guarantee the absolute inexpugnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data by means of fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, Sopregal SL will ensure that any person who is authorized by Gourmet Otero to process the customer's data (including its staff, collaborators and lenders) will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When any security incident occurs, when you notice Gourmet Otero, you must notify the Customer without undue delay and provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Customer requests it reasonably.
Accuracy and accuracy of data
As a user, you are the only person responsible for the accuracy and correction of the data you submit to gourmetotero.com by exonerating Sopregal SL (Gourmet Otero), of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information on the contact form or subscription.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Sopregal SL (Gourmet Otero) in the terms set out in this Policy for the exercise of the rights ARCO. This revocation in no case shall be retroactive.
Sopregal SL reserves the right to change this policy in order to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Sopregal SL will announce on this page the changes made reasonable in advance of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, gourmetotero.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails via electronics that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility to give his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information on time requested.
Pursuant to Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and e-commerce, gourmetotero.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.